Mythology of Town – Muketeshwar
As per a Hindu epic, Lord Shiva had a ferocious battle with a demon, when the demon was destroyed Lord Shiva gifted him the Mukti (boon of immortality). The place was renamed to ‘Mukti+Ishwar’ and later changed to Mukteshwar.
Travelers can view the Nanda Devi, Nandaghunti, Nanda Kot, Trishul and Panchachuli peaks from Mukteshwar. One side the town is covered with dense forest and another side is with splendid enchanting valley and the Himalayas ranges. It is the known tourist place that can be visited all year round. It also receives a fair share of snowfall between December to mid-February.
Mukteshwar- 7500 feet high, the name derived from Lord Shiva, is having stunning view of Himalaya! This peaceful place have many attractions and Chauli ka Jali is one of the famous attraction there. Also Mukteshwar temple and many Mountain peaks, temples, fruit orchard, tea gardens and a waterfall too
Date : July 2, 2021
Time : 10:00 pm
- pick up.
- overnight journey by Force Traveler.
Date : July 3, 2021
Time : 8:00 am
Arrival in Mukteshwar
- Arrival at campsite.
- Rest n freshen up.
- Visit to Mukteshwar temple.
- Visit to Chauli ki Jali.
- Adventure Activities on Paid Basis.
- Return to camp & Buffet Lunch.
- relaxation n campsite activities.
- Small trek to nearby fruit orchards.
- Return to campsite.
- In Evening, bonfire party.
- Buffet Dinner.
- Overnight stay.
Date : July 4, 2021
Departure to Delhi
- Buffet Breakfast.
- check out.
- couple of small halts to click
nice shots of breathtaking
mountains, fruit orchards n tea
- If time allows, we visit Bhimtal
- move back to Delhi.
Trips ends with good memories n some lifetime friends!
-Delhi to delhi Transportation.
– One night stay in Swiss camps on Twin,triple,Quad sharing Basis depending on the booking.
– welcome drink.
– Day 1 Lunch.
– Day 1 Evening snacks during bonfire.
– Day 1 Dinner.
-Day 2 Breakfast.
– Campsite Activities- Commando Net, hammock, Tug of war, Trekking, Badminton etc.
– Complimentary Bonfire [If weather allows]
– Any kind of entry ticket.
– Any extra meal and drink which is not mentioned in inclusion list.
-Adventure activities charges.
– Anything which is not mentioned in inclusion list.
Early Bird Price till 20-June for Triple & Quad Sharing – INR 4250
Early Bird Price till 20-June for Twin Sharing – INR 4500
Regular Price After 20-June for Triple & Quad Sharing – INR 4500
Regular Price After 20-June for Twin Sharing – INR 4750
No Details Found